Do You Know What An Auto Repair Service Technician Can Do?
Do you know what an auto repair service technician is capable of doing to keep your vehicle running smoothly and safely? Most vehicle owners know that auto technicians can perform oil changes, tire rotations, and replace brake pads, but are you aware of the extent of the training and knowledge that a technician acquires to help you take care of your vehicle?
Take a moment to consider your preferred auto repair shop. Are the technicians ASE-certified? Is the shop AAA approved? If so, then you can drive with peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is being well taken care of! Here are some things an ASE-Certified auto repair service technician can do for you:
- Use specialized diagnostic equipment to pinpoint existing or pending problems.
- Knows maintenance checklists to make sure that all the critical parts of your vehicle are thoroughly inspected on a regular basis.
- Performs preventative vehicle maintenance at the right intervals, including oil changes, tune ups, transmission flushes, tire rotations, belts, A/C units, and much more.
- Can repair or replace worn-out parts.
- Can disassemble, clean, and reassemble major vehicle parts.
- Knows how to explain in easy-to-understand terms vehicle problems, the auto repair service needed, and the cost and time required.
- Has received specialized training for the electronic systems in today’s modern vehicles.
- Is knowledgeable about vehicles that run on alternative fuels, such as ethanol and electricity.
Your vehicle is in good hands with an ASE-Certified auto repair service technician! You can drive down the road with confidence knowing that you are driving a vehicle that is as safe as possible!
Looking for a reliable auto repair shop? Contact our ASE Certified technicians at theWrench, Ltd. Car Care Center today at (360) 692-1414 for more information about our auto repair services and to schedule an appointment. Our auto shop proudly serves residents in Silverdale, WA, and the surrounding area.