Is Your Car Battery In Charge?
Six Signs Your Car Battery Needs to Replaced
Your car battery is a very important part of your vehicle. It won’t run without it! There are some warning signs that you may be headed for a premature car battery replacement service. Don’t end up playing the game of “if I only knew sooner” with your car. You may end up losing the game and be stranded somewhere without help. Don’t let this happen to you!
6 Warning Signs you may need a Car Battery Replacement:
1) Does your engine take longer to crank up? Is it feeling and sounding a bit sluggish? Your car is sending you a message.
2) Is your check engine light on? There may be a few issues that cause this. However, it could be your battery loosing a charge. Have it checked out sooner rather than later.
3) Is the battery low on fluid? The fluid levels should not be below the energy conductor. When this happens you are playing Russian Roulette with your car. Have it checked and tested now.
4) The battery case could also be causing problems if it overheats. this could limit the life of your battery.
5) A battery leak is another indication that something is wrong. This can cause issues with the connections and lead to corrosion. This will prohibit the flow of energy needed to start your car.
6) Old age is another factor. Your car battery will generally last three to five years. You can ask your mechanic to check it at every oil change service just so you can catch a problem before it starts.
Is your car battery still in charge? Contact our ASE Certified technicians at theWrench, Ltd. Car Care Center today at (360) 692-1414 for more information about a car battery replacement and to schedule an appointment. Our auto shop proudly serves residents in Silverdale, WA, and the surrounding area.